Thursday, May 24, 2012

TGIF

Another week is through and I'm so very happy that it's Friday because coming up ahead is a nice, long three day weekend!!!  Happy Birthday Buddha!

I feel like I'm finally starting to get the hang of my job and what is expected from me as 'the native teacher', which makes coming to work a lot easier.  I feel more at peace, not just in the workplace, but also in life at the moment.  I think Korea is a beautiful place and living in Banghwa, way out on the edge of Seoul, while far from EVERYTHING, does have its perks.  I have access to beauty and nature all the time and that beauty, especially at its peak now because of the spring, is feeding my soul with energy. 

As much as I enjoy the convenience and excitement of living in a city like Seoul, I have to say what I'm most excited about seeing in Korea is its nature.  This weekend, David and I are planning a trip out into Gyeonggi-do to visit the Garden of the Morning Calm  and next weekend heading south toYeosu!--for the World Expo.

Lots of excitement ending off the month of May and kicking off June and the summer months.  :) Have a great weekend everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment