Ahem, here goes:
- Leave Korea without being too sad. Aiming for grateful, happy and excited for the future, instead.
- Keep an inspiration notebook with ideas, quotes, articles, pictures--anything that brings positive energy into my life.
- Wake up early.
- Find employment in the US doing something I am excited about.
- Give back to the community.
- Hike mountains around NY and NJ with DH.
- Be a good auntie to Emily and to Nephew 1 & 2 making their debut soon!!!
- Continue German and/or Korean language classes in the US.
- Make a Korea scrapbook.
* * * * *