Thursday, August 23, 2012

Zzzz



Day two of desk warming*.

It's hard being back but even harder being back to do nothing.  I've tried the best I can to come up with ideas and things for upcoming classes, but there is only so much you can prepare for.  (I had two days of deskwarming on Monday and Tuesday as well, before the semester even started).  I've studied Korean, tried reading, writing a bit, but there's a limit to that too.

*sigh*

Tomorrow will likely be the last day of this until the end of this semester, so I guess enjoy it while it lasts.



* * *

*Desk warming is the term coined by foreign teachers in Korean public schools who sit at their desks for hours upon hours (sometimes entire work days) without classes to teach or prepare for. Their only function is  keeping their desk warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment